Study in China

Chinese understudy visa, otherwise called the X visa, is given to outsiders who come to China for study, progressed studies, or hands on work. It very well may be isolated into two kinds:

X1 visa: For long haul study > 180 days

X2 visa: For transient investigation ≤ 180 days

The legitimacy of both is 90 days from the date of issue, while the stay term for X1 visa is typically 000, which should be resolved after the candidate enters China, and that for X2 visa isn’t over 180 days.