Study in Poland

By and large, understudies from EU/EEA nations don’t have to apply for an understudy visa yet they need to enlist their visit in Poland. You need to do this on the off chance that you plan to remain for more than a quarter of a year. … The cycle is without cost and you will get an authentication of enlistment that demonstrates your entitlement to remain in Poland.

On the off chance that you are a resident of an EU part express the lone thing you need to need to enter Poland is a substantial travel report or an archive affirming character and citizenship (for example your public ID). In any case, in the event that you wish to travel abroad during your visit in Poland it is a smart thought to have an identification with you